To invest, we require to create account.
Once you have made your investment, you can check the progress of your dashboard as well.
You can withdrawal funds anytime you want, if you are reached the minimal withdrawal amount. Withdrawal may take up to 2 days.
Terms of Service
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ojoinvest.com.
ojoinvest.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ojoinvest.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ojoinvest.com at any time.
We reserve the right to modify or replace these terms at any time. In this case, we undertake to provide notice at least 30 days before the entry into force of the new conditions.
In no event shall ojoinvest.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ojoinvest.com website, even if ojoinvest.com or a ojoinvest.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of the law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, use, amend, deliver, disclose, delete or otherwise act on information.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us. Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
2. Type of information we collect and store
We collect information when you come directly
to use OJO Invest services through our website. To provide full range of
services, we will collect some or all of the following information:
- Personal information for identification: name, surname, business name, date of birth;
- Contact and communication information: address, email, phone number as well as recommendations, comments, requests, inquiries;
- Transactional information: records of payments made to received from OJO Invest;
- Contractual information: applications and agreements concerning the use of our services;
3. The bases on which we process information about you
The controller of the processing of the personal data is the website operator OJO Invest. The General Data Protection Regulation states that we are only allowed to use personal information if we have a genuine reason to do so.
OJO Invest will only use your personal
information for one of the following reasons:
- To fulfil an agreement, we have with you. When you create an account on our website or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us. In order to carry out our obligations under that contract we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information. We process this information on the basis there is an agreement between us, or that you have requested us to use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
- When it is in our legitimate interest. Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to:
- whether the same objective could be achieved through other means;
- whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm;
- whether you would expect us to process your data, and whether you would, in the round, consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business;
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response;
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party;
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage business risk;
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
- When it is our legal duty. We are subject to the law like everyone else. Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorization such as a court order. This may include your personal information.
4. Specific use of information provided to us
Sending a message to our support team: when you contact us by e-mail, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need. We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications with you to provide a high-quality service.
Complaining: when we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint.
We are entitled to process personal data also for other purposes if they are necessary for performance of the obligations provided by the law or if such goals are justified for performance of the agreements entered into with and/or between the users.
5. Transfer and disclosure of personal data
We are entitled to transfer personal data in
- Persons to whom the portal operator is obliged to transfer user’s personal data based on the signed agreements with the user and law;
- Persons providing the accounting services to OJO Invest;
- Persons providing legal assistance in connection with agreements concluded with the users;
- Persons providing collection of debts and other related services for collection of contractual debts of the user.
We are entitled to transfer your personal data to the third persons in any other case only when there is justified interest for ensuring the performance of the agreements signed with users and the transfer of information does not contradict the law.
6. Information Security and Third Parties
We are taking all necessary measures to ensure
the security of personal data and avoid undue access by third parties, unauthorized
disclosure, alteration or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt the transmission of data to our websites using high grade encryption and digital certificates. We constantly review and test our encryption and security measures to ensure they are appropriate;
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- We restrict access to areas of our systems where personal information is stored to those our employees who need to know that information to be able to carry out our day-to-day business activities. The people who access these areas are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
In order to ensure information transmission within the world wide web environment, OJO Invest recommends that before starting the use of the website, the user makes sure that the information is kept secure when being online, the computer is equipped with a working and up to date antivirus software, as well as that the computer's operating system is equipped with the latest available safety improvements.
7. Disclosure and sharing of your information
8. Access to your own information, marketing and account deletion.
Access to personal information. At any time you may review personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by signing in to your account on OJO Invest website. Part of your personal information you can change in your client’s profile Settings. Other part of personal information can be changed by sending as a request to email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Marketing. We will never pass your personal details on to third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Where you are an existing customer or have previously requested the use of our services, we may use your personal information to inform you about relevant services and offers. You can opt out at any time by changing your contact preferences within the personal profile area. If you choose to unsubscribe, we will still provide you with statements, legal notices and other important information such as changes to your existing services to meet our legal and contractual obligations to you.
Account deletion. If you wish us to delete your personal date and account which you have at OJO Invest, you may send us a request to do that. Option to leave as a request for account deletion you can find in 2nd registration step (useful for unfinished registrations) or Settings in your OJO Invest account (useful for finished registrations). You also can send as a request for account deletion to email email@example.com .
9. Retention of Data
We will keep your personal information for as long as you are a customer of OJO Invest.
After your relationship with OJO Invest ends, we keep your data for up to 5 years as required for us to respond to any queries or complaints, to maintain records according to rules and regulations that apply to us, and to comply with other law, including for the period demanded by our tax authorities.
10. Other matters
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. Using of cookies allows OJO Invest to ensure full website functionality. Cookies allow us to tailor the website to your interests and help us to provide a better user experience.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies the user of website, but personal information that we store about the user of the website may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include: First-Party and Third-Party Cookies. First-Party Cookies are cookies that are associated with the host domain. Third-party cookies are cookies from any other domain. These cookies help us understand how visitors use our site, to measure its performance, and to help us to improve our website. We use web analytics cookies provided by Google Analytics.
Use of re-marketing
Control of cookies
Cookies can be removed in two ways: automatically,
when they expire, or when you manually delete them. All cookies have expiration
dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser.
You can alter your browser settings to not accept cookies or delete the cookies from your computer. Different web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies. If you chose to disable cookie on your online device, you will continue to have the same access to the website content as with cookies enabled. Please remember that by limiting or disabling cookies OJO Invest could not ensure proper functionality and operation of the site.